As part of his 'grot spot' campaign, Alex has pressed CBC, GCC and even Network Rail to address local eyesores including potholes, blocked drains and graffiti.
Following Alex's reports since the last update, the councils have:
- Resurfaced A40 Gloucester Road
- Fixed street lights in The Park
- Confirmed that Russell Street will be resurfaced on 22 May
- Confirmed that Cleeveland Street will be resurfaced on 22 May
- Confirmed that graffiti on Trafalgar Street would be removed on 26 May
- Confirmed The Park, Cambray Place, Clarence Square and St Paul's Road are in the schedule for resurfacing
Network Rail have also repaired a leak in the roof at Cheltenham Spa Railway Station following a report from Alex.
Since the last update, Alex has met with the Highways Department and reported:
- 58 different pothole and resurfacing requests
- 4 general traffic issues
- 2 drain issues