Since the last update, Alex has reported a number of grot spots to CBC and GCC including potholes, blocked drains and graffiti.
Following Alex's reports since the last update, the Council have:
- Removed dead branches from a tree on Leckhampton Road
- Removed graffiti from wall on Hatherley Road
- Repaired a pothole outside the Municipal Offices
- Repaired a footway defect on Selkirk Street
- Repaired a road defect on Prestbury Road
Alex has also reported the following issues and is awaiting an update:
- Street light defect on Hatherley Road
- Blocked drain on Montpellier Grove
- Potholes on Hatherley Road, Bayshill Road, Gloucester Road, Arle Road Bridge, Cudnall Street, Western Court, Cleevelands Drive, The Park, Grafton Road, Reddings Road
If you see any problem areas in the town, please send details to Alex (email@example.com) and he will raise them with the Council.